We're convinced that that you aren't designed to follow Jesus on your own. As a church, we aim to take Hebrews 10 seriously:
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
While there are dozens of ways you can put Hebrews 10 into practice, a Huddle is a simple, intentional way to be supported in your Christian journey and offer that same support to others.
The 3 C’s of a Huddle – Connect, Commit, Challenge.
• Connect with 2-4 like-minded people you know.
• Commit to meet once per week
• Challenge each other to hold on to Jesus, love each other well, and do good.
How to start your huddle.
1) Register by telling us who you are so we can better support you and give you access to tools and training.
2) Join us for Huddle training happening live and on zoom on Wednesday, September 29th at 7 p.m.
More details to be released soon - stay tuned!