Is this the program for you?
- Are you looking for more clarity in your life?
- Do you feel burdened by other people's expectations of you?
- Do you feel guilty when you say no?
- Is it hard for you to set boundaries?
- Are you in a relationship with someone who may have an addiction?
- Are you a people pleaser?
- Are you longing for spiritual transformation?
- Do you feel that your life is spinning in circles?
- Do you spend your time reacting to others?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, AWARE may be the program for you!
How will you benefit?
- You can learn the tools to identify and express your feelings in a healthy manner.
- You can gain the ability to recognize and set your own boundaries.
- You can learn to trust and listen to yourself.
- You can learn to set goals and direction in your life.
- You can increase your self esteem.
- You can experience spiritual renewal.
- You may participate in the open-ended Aftercare program once you complete AWARE.
The next AWARE course will take place January 22-26.
The cost of the AWARE 5-Day Program (including meals *) is $200. To register or obtain more information contact VAC, 250-545-7105.
Payment may be made by cash or cheque to VAC. To reserve your spot, we require a $75 non-refundable deposit. Your deposit can be used up to 1 year if you must cancel due to circumstances beyond your control. The payment is your commitment to yourself, to us and to the program.
*If you have a special diet or food allergies you will need to bring a lunch. Your total fee amount is $150.00.
AWARE is an intensive, therapeutic treatment program comprised of lectures, group therapy and videos. We begin at 9am and continue each day until 4pm (approximately).
We request that you commit to the full 5 day program. If you are unable to do this due to current circumstances we recommend that you attend a future AWARE group.